The Nonprofit Administration major is designed for students aspiring to enter the fields of nonprofit management and human services and for those currently employed in these areas. It provides management skills and training directed toward mobilizing community assets and capacity building.
The Nonprofit Administration Major is designed to:
- Develop leadership skills necessary to create positive social change.
- Prepare students to engage and manage volunteers and professionals.
- Teach strategies for the analysis of complex issues affecting nonprofit organizations.
Internship opportunities are available to all students; scholarships are available to qualified students; students with substantial prior learning experience may apply for credit through the Assessment and Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience program. Opportunities to participate in small seminar groups, research projects, and online courses are available. Students should consult their advisers for assistance in planning coursework.
Many of our graduates pursue careers in:
- Public Policy
- Planning and Community Development
- Health Care
- Social Service
- Professional Associations
For more information please contact:
Kristen Blazek, Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Office of Student and Enrollment Services
Schedule a visit to School of Urban Affairs.
Telephone: (216) 687-4506 / E-mail: email@example.com