- Master of Education Specialization in Educational Technology
- Computer and Technology Teaching Endorsement
- Online Teaching Certificate
Earn your Master's Degree in Education in the area of Curriculum and Instruction with a specialization in Educational Technology (30 credit hours).
- The Educational Technology program prepares candidates to design, develop and model effective technology-enhanced instruction and integration as well as production of digital tools and media and provide professional development programs.
The Computer and Technology Endorsement (12 credit hours) program goals and curriculum are aligned with the International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE) Technology Coaches standards. The endorsement program prepares teachers with the planning and integration of technology in K-12 settings, model and train teachers to use and integrate technology in an effective manner, develop and implement curriculum and professional development programs as they relate to technology. To be eligible for this endorsement, you must hold a valid provisional, professional, or permanent teaching certificate or license in the State of Ohio. Upon successful completion of the required courses and a passing score on the applicable Pearson OAE exams, you may apply for the endorsement.
- The Online Teaching Certificate includes a sequence of 7 credit hours of coursework and can be taken completely online. This program is designed for K-12 educators, instructional designers, higher education faculty and adult educators who plan to teach online or improve their teaching.
All specialization classes are offered online. The core program courses in the program of study can be taken face-to-face or online.
Interested and prospective students can contact the interim program coordinator, Dr. Selma Koç at email@example.com